Mordecai must be growing or something because this happened before noon yesterday while Mike and I were outside doing yard work.
Then today at Church Mike couldn't get him to go to nursery so he sat next to me during Sunday School. During class Ruby needed her diaper changed so I left Mordecai in the room because Mike is the Gospel Doctrine teacher, and I knew he would be okay. Well, when I came back I saw Mordecai bent over at the waist laying his head down on the chairs. I sat down and rubbed Mordecai's back to let him know I was back and he didn't move. I looked over and saw that he was asleep. I passed Ruby off to Brett Bowen and put Mordecai down on the row of chairs. Mike carried him to priesthood and said that he slept the whole third hour too. Totally silly boy.
-Funny-
About two weeks ago I took the kids to Emily's follow up eye appointment. At one point in the visit they were checking the vision in her bad eye. The letters on the screen were something like, "G, E, M...' and they were getting smaller and more difficult for her to see. Emily said the 'G' was and 'O' and just as she was moving on to the next letter Mordecai pipes up and says, "You were wrong Emily it was a 'G'." After a giggle I told him he needed to be quiet because this was Emily's visit. Well, then they moved over to checking her good eye and the letters on the screen were 'L, P, M,...', and they too were getting harder to see. She got the 'L' right, but was having a harder time seeing the 'P' and was trying to focus on it before saying the letter. As she was really straining to see the letter Mordecai whispers to her, "It's a 'P' Emily." Little goof. He has really been funny lately.
Easy Southern-Style Creamed Corn
5 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment