Mordecai, Mordecai, Mordecai. This kid has been a handful lately. I think we are definitely in the "Snotty 3's". He likes to stomp his feet with his hands on his waist at you when he disagrees with what you are telling him to do. He loves to make messes all in the name of fun. Emily is his best buddy at times and his enemy the next. Potty training stopped because he is stubborn as all get out mixed with LAZY! Amidst all of his crazy he is very sweet and tender...and a little goofy. Lately he has had this fascination with pockets. He puts all kinds of things in them, and if I don't check his pockets before they go into the dirty hamper I usually find all sorts of things in the washer. The other morning he wanted to put his toy in his pocket before breakfast, we have a rule about no toys at the table, and realized he didn't have a pocket. He improvised with un-zipping his pajamas and stuffed his toy inside. Well the next morning when he came upstairs from the basement I saw this.
As I opened his pajamas I saw this amazing amount of toys.
I kid you not. All of the toys on the floor were in his pajamas and he was still pulling out more. He was quite unhappy with me that I made him take out the toys to get dressed.
And, this is him stuffing his pajamas before bed one night. Weirdo.
7 comments:
Declan likes to put things down his pajamas and shirts as well. We haven't had that many down his pajamas though, that was a TON! Crazy little boys!
Ummmm....I love that. So stinkin' cute!
That is hilarious. Thanks for the laugh. I'm glad you got the before and after picture of his PJs.
Oh that makes me laugh! What a resourceful little boy!
How did he get up the stairs with his knees full of toys?
Haha!
What a funny little man!
Hahaha, that is so funny! And creative on his part!
LOL!! What a little character!!
Post a Comment