![]() |
| Kira |
| Ruby |
This afternoon Emily was asking to see pictures of Kira and Talisa as babies. I only had a couple of Talisa when she was a baby, but I knew Kim had put up Kira's on her blog since, uh, she started the blog before she was born. Anyway, I was struck with how similar Kira and Ruby look alike. The pictures I have of Ruby don't do it justice, but there are so many looks I see of Ruby that look like this picture of Kira. What do you think...???

5 comments:
WOW!! They do look pretty close!! We have such cute little girls!! Love how they both have one fist and one open hand!!
I totally can see it! Both cute little girls!
Desi - so i know i am way late - but congrats on you're new little Ruby! what a cutie! (and she does indeed look like the other little girl - I thought at first they were both of ruby). I was at Trisha's getting my hair done yesterday and she mentioned you had had your little girl . . . And I realized I'd forgotten you were so close to being due! doh! Any who - I read your birth story and am glad all went well.
If you hadn't told me they were different girls, I would not have known.
It must be the Rogers blood coming through. Hopefully that means I'll have cute babies like this too! :)
Post a Comment