Saturday, March 26, 2011

5 Year Old Bowling Party

Since we weren't sure exactly when Ruby would be born we decided to postpone Emily's birthday party. Mike and I decided that since we have more than one kid, and birthday's are expensive that we are only going to have BIG parties for the BIG years like 5, 8, 12, 16, 18 etc. This year Emily decided she wanted to have a bowling party. I had a hard time deciding how to invite everyone that I felt we should invite, but then a friend of mine suggested to only invite who she wanted, so that is just what we did.

The bowling party went from 3:00-5:00pm. The kids just had a fun time bowling and of course didn't care about score. The adults bowled a game too, and I think there were more competition between spouses :).  There must have been something wrong with the lane we had or the balls because everyone of us had the worst games ever.

The kids that came were Jack Reed and Hannah Ludwig. She wanted to have Addie Grip come, but they were out of town so we just added Wesley along with Mordecai to meet the 5 kid per lane.  It was a fun time had by all.








No comments: