Thursday, February 3, 2011

Little Monkey Bizness




The weather has been really cold here these last couple of days.  I mean cold like below zero temps and with the wind chills of -25 at sometimes.  Anyway, with the cold temps and being stuck in the house all week I decided that I needed to do something to get the kids and I out of the house, especially since it kept me from dwelling on still being pregnant.  Kristal and Merideth joined us at a place called Little Monkey Bizness.  It is a smaller bounce house place with slides and obstacle courses.  The kids had a good time and it was nice to be out of the house. The only bad thing was that Mordecai is a wimp and wouldn't go up any slide even though he loves them, so I would have to pick him up to put him on top of the slide to go down.  It was exhausting.  Afterwards Kristal and I hit Red Robin for lunch with the kids and that was an adventure.  It seems like we are doing lunch at least once a week, which I will miss when she leaves me for Texas.

1 comment:

Kim said...

That'll put you into labor! Picking kids up and the pedi!! Is Krystal going on vacation or moving?