My dear friend Kristal and some other ladies from our ward would not let me NOT have a baby shower. Even though I kept telling them that I already had 2 kids of the opposite sex at the same time of year they were still very insistent. So I finally gave in as long as it was only a 'Girls Night Out'. We had a GNO at "BJ's" yesterday in the late afternoon and then Kristal and I headed out to get mani and pedi's. It was a nice relaxing time away from the kids, and even though I said 'NO GIFTS' I still walked away with at least 2 packages of diapers in each size from newborn to size 2 and some wipes.
 |
Merideth, Mandie, Karen, Marci, Me & Lexy
|
 |
| Me, Lexy, Heather, Rachel, Merideth, Mandie, Karen |
This morning I woke up not feeling so well. I had some stomach bug that was not so fun. I don't know if it came from the food I ate yesterday or the kids, but whatever it was I am glad that I am feeling better. Hopefully our kids or Mike wont get this, so here is to knocking on some wood.
1 comment:
Glad you had a girls night!! Hope you're feeling better, minus being pregnant. Did I tell you about Amazon Mom for your diapers? It's cheaper than Costco!
Post a Comment