Today was B.C. and Julies wedding. We had a wonderful time and were glad that we got to be apart of their special day. Mike has known B.C. for almost 10 years, and I have known him for almost 7 years. B.C. has had his ups and downs, but through it all the 3 of us have become very close, so close in fact that our kids call him "Uncle B.C." Anyway, the day started with the wedding at 2:00, which we were at because Mike was the best man, and then pictures and then the reception from 4-7pm. The kids had a blast. Emily loved the dancing and Mordecai loved the food and attention he got from all the people we knew...did I forget to mention that the reception was like a Singles Ward 5 year reunion? It was good to see old friends that we have kept in touch with and those that we haven't.
 |
| B.C. & Emily dancing |
 |
| Emily & Julie dancing |
 |
| Mike & Emily dancing. ( AMAZING! cause Mike never dances) |
 |
| Mike, Logan (Ryan & Hayley Hatch's son) & Emily |
 |
| B.C. & I sticking out our belly's. Don't mind my bloated ucky face :( |
 |
| Wedding Party |
 |
| Happy Couple |
1 comment:
So happy for them!! Love the pic of you and BC!! And I love Emily's dress!
Post a Comment