Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving & Reunion Day 3

The kids slept so well last night!  Again I don't know if it was exhaustion from the car ride or swimming, but honestly I don't care.  After breakfast we hit the parks about 10:00 which only gave us about 2 hours there before we headed back the the cabins for lunch.  After lunch the kids and I cleaned up and chatted with everyone while Mike, Mom, Joey, and Robert played Dr. Mario.  Can't have a reunion without that game in there somewhere.  8-)  During dinner Mordecai was standing between Mike's legs when Mike looked down and fond out that Mordecai was falling asleep.  We decided that we would put him down for the night even though it was only 6:00, and we are fully expecting him to wake up and be ready for the day at 3am.  We did this because we were all going back to the water park and wanted to be able to stay a while, and knew we couldn't do that if he went with us because he doesn't seem to like all the chaos. 

All on a 12 passenger shuttle.
 Daddy and Mom stayed with him while we were gone.  After Emily went to bed the adults played a game of Apples to Apples.  My family just always seems to make any game fun...it could be the most boring game in the world and there would still be laughs.  This is what I miss the most about living so close to them.  Time for bed before Mordecai wakes up.

No comments: