Sunday, November 28, 2010

Home At Last

We got home this afternoon about 11:15.  Emily was so excited to see all of her things.  Mordecai could care less because he still isn't feeling well.  He seemed fine this morning when we got up and had breakfast at the hotel, but about an hour before we got home he started to feel feverish again.  I think we will be taking him in tomorrow since he has had a fever for almost 6 days now and went to bed at 4:30 this evening.  This reminds me of when Emily got strep when I was pregnant with him.  She would have fevers in the afternoon and evening and seems fine in the morning.  That is what he has been like, and not eating anything.  Hopefully I am not coming down with it since I woke up with a yucky throat this morning.

After lunch we decorated our Christmas Tree, and both kids were way excited and in to it.  Tomorrow for FHE we are going to start the 'Elf on the Shelf'.  Tonight after dinner we watched "Mr. Krugers Christmas" and then sang Happy Birthday to Mike since he turned 38 today.  I know, what a boring way to celebrate your birthday driving and a sick kiddo that only wanted him.  I am tired and this is probably all jumbled but oh well. 

1 comment:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

Woah! Happy 38th to Mike! and good job on blogging all the way though the trip! :)

I hope you don't get strep and things are all smooth sailing through the next 12 weeks!

We are doing Elf on the Shelf on Wed. (dec 1st)

I love that tradition! :)