Friday, April 16, 2010

BYU Shirts

While we were in Utah Felicia bought these shirts for the kids. Emily didn't understand why there was a "Y" on her shirt when BYU started with a "B". Try explaining that to a 4 year old! Mordecai loved his because it had a "Wion" (Lion) on it, and try explaining the difference between a cougar and a lion to a 2 year old...FUN! So this one is for you Felicia.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Hey, I'm an adult and I still think it's weird how we love the "Y" in BYU. And I don't know the difference between a lion and a cougar... ;)

Elissa said...

Yea! Go Cougars! Love the shirts, and they look adorable in them. By the way, fun pictures from your trip to Utah.

Kim said...

GO UTES!!

Julie said...

Go Cougars!!! I hope to see Emily in a larger version of that shirt when she's 18. :) j/k Well, kind of. :)