This whole last week we have been driving Mike to work because he has had car problems. Since Mike works next to the
JeffCO airport there are always TONS of airplanes taking off and landing. Mordecai being the true boy that he is has loved seeing them, and when he does he yells, and when I say yells, I mean YELLS "
AIRPANE!"..."
OOK DAD,
AIRPANE" (Airplane! Look Dad, airplane). With all of his enthusiasm we decided to take the kids out to dinner tonight at the "Runway Grill" at the
JeffCO airport. It was really fun because you sit right by the runway and get to watch the jets take off and land. Mordecai was in heaven with all the airplane paraphernalia around. Emily could have cared less, but was happy to just be out on a date night with the family. I would so recommend this for the kids and their faces and excitement, but the food is just okay, nothing so
extravagant.
1 comment:
What a fun night!
Post a Comment