"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny. Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience." ~ President Gordon B. Hinckley
I just love these kids of mine. Emily and Mordecai were taking turns with the camera. Mordecai is pretty good at taking them on his own, but with these I helped him with the majority. I love. LOVE. LOVE Emily's dress. It is from Mikarose. Always shop their clearance. We kept telling Emily that she looked like Jackie Kennedy, and she would say, "No I don't, I look like a grown up Emily."
1 comment:
Emily looks adorable in her little dress. She is such a doll. And Mordecai is so handsome. We sure love you guys!
Post a Comment