"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny. Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience." ~ President Gordon B. Hinckley
Sometime this afternoon while I was cleaning and doing my regular routine Emily was decorating our stairs. It was kind of funny, but I was told several times that I wasn't to remove them until Daddy came home so he could see. As you can see the decorations (bracelets) are all over the posts. This evening for family home evening we decorated some cupcakes, and then ate them. What could be better than this for FHE??? Well the whole time Mordecai kept saying, "Upcake, and Prinkles". They both had a fin time decorating and eating them.
2 comments:
smart to do it over the sink! Did you make rainbow "upcakes?"
Emily is so cute in her earrings!!!
Post a Comment