Cherstin and Dan decided that I am lame because I wont take the kids to Chuck-E-Cheese. The only experience I have had with it was last year in Utah for Emily's party and it was CRAZY!!! There were kids everywhere and it was so noisy I had a headache after we left. So today we went there for lunch and the kids had a blast and it wasn't bad. For the most part of the day we felt like we were the only ones their. Mordecai loved the ball games, but what else is new. He would walk up the skee ball and throw them in, I had to pry him away and every time I did he would go back over there and then he would come back to me with his hand held out and say, "More Money!" I hardly saw Emily, she and Abby were off by themselves for the most part. I think I will take them to Chuck-E-Cheese again if it is during the day and with some friends.
Easy Southern-Style Creamed Corn
5 weeks ago
1 comment:
I've never taken Corin to Chuck-E-Cheese, not really fond of it either and it WAY crazy and noisy, I'd get a headache too. And how did I not know you were related to Dan Hamblin? We went to seminary together.
Post a Comment