"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of these meaningful, significant things. Some of them may be funny. Some may be of significance only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience." ~ President Gordon B. Hinckley
For the longest time, well for this past month, Emily has been talking non-stop about getting her hair done with me at Trisha's. I decided that I was going to go blonde again, and I asked Emily what she wanted to do and she said, "Cut it short". I was hesitant because if it is short I can't do much with it, but I decided I would ask Trisha when we got there. Trisha recommended cutting off the baby hair, which was about 5 inches or so. We did, and then Trisha put some gel in it to make the wavy/curly stand out. I loved it, and never thought of it. I thought it turned out super cute...what do you think?
4 comments:
Cute :)
Aww, so beautiful!
Cute Hair. and I really like Emilys it turned out super cute.
Love the hair! I'm thinking about going blond again too, but I haven't told Jason yet. ;)
Post a Comment