Saturday, February 20, 2010

The Curse of Denver

Last night I started feeling kind of sick. Sometimes at night, depending on what kind of junk I have eaten during the day, I feel kind of nauseous like my stomach is greasy but I can just go to bed and then in the morning I feel fine. Well I thought that was what was happening, but then I had to go to the bathroom and I was a little "loose". After a while the sick feeling got worse and then we went to bed and I kept telling Mike that I didn't feel well. I was right, I got up and threw up, and I did that every hour about 2-3 times. Finally at 2:00 I asked Mike for a blessing and he told me that my body would "purge" it. After that I was in the bathroom throwing up and then when that part was over I would have to sit down cause I would urinate out of my bottom, if you know what I mean. Finally about 4:30 I decided I would come down stairs to let Mike sleep and I don't think I quit going to the bathroom until about 7:30 this morning. I was worried about the kids getting it, but for the most part they were okay. Emmett threw up about 3 times but in between those times he was fine. Mike and Dan came down with diarrhea so today was just spent at home lounging around. Finally around the end of the evening Cherstin and I were trying to find out what we could do for dinner. We wanted to do something soft and easy so that just in case the kids did get sick it would be gentle coming back up...so we went to IHOP. It felt so good to get some food in me, I lost 5 pounds from being sick.

No comments: