Thursday, October 15, 2009

You!

I just have to say that I love my kids to death. This stage with Mordecai is so fun! He picks up everything I say, and I love watching him do anything. I need to preface this with some things that I do. So when Mordecai does something that I don't like I usually point my finger at him and say "you" which usually follows with a stinker, baby, silly, goof cause I am trying really hard not to yell or get mad. So I have decided that I do that a lot, cause on Monday when we were taking the kids upstairs to go to bed Mordecai was standing at the top of the stairs and saw me coming up them, he then pointed his finger at me and said, "you". I thought it was hilarious, and so did Mike. Now he does it all the time and we all laugh.

He also is on a vitamin kick. Every morning he points to the cupboard above the microwave and says, "bitamin". He likes them cause they are gummy bears, and even when he sees gummy bears he yells, "bitamin!" Man, I love my sons guts!!!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Hahaha, that's so cute :) My thing to say when Jonathan's naughty is, "Hey!" I bet he says it sometime, too :)

Heather Keetch said...

That is so cute! I can't believe how big he is! You're lucky he loves his vitamins. Afton's are still the liquid kind and she LOVES when I get out the dropper!

Kim said...

He's such a cutie! Can't wait to see him again!

Anonymous said...

I can so see your mom saying this to your famiy...You

Angi Gerrie said...

Kyle is 29, turning 30 next February.