So both kids slept great last night. I wonder if it was because they both took naps. Emily rarely takes a nap and when she does she usually is whiny when she gets up and then doesn't go to bed until really late. She came up to me yesterday and said she was sleepy and that she wanted to take a nap. I said fine, go climb on your Dora bed, not thinking that she would. Well I was wrong she did and was out in like 5 minutes. Mordecai went down for his morning nap at 9:30, again never happens, and he slept for 3 hours.
On another note my jaw is staring to act up again. I had TMJ when I was pregnant with Emily and it didn't go away after she was born like I was told it would do. In June of 2006 I told my dentist at my cleaning and he suggested a night guard to wear while I am sleeping. Our insurance covered the whole cost, but unfortunately I couldn't stand it cause I felt like I was a football player with the thing in my mouth. I wore it for about an hour before I went to bed and I think I did that for like a week and then gave up because of the saliva production. Well after that I didn't have any problems and I didn't have any issues being pregnant with Mordecai. Well last week I started having issues again. I have searched the whole house for my night guard and no luck. It must have gotten lost in the move. I called the dentists office and they don't keep your impressions and so I will have to go do that again plus I am waiting to hear back if my insurance will cover it again since they already paid for one.
Cherstin and Mom will be here this week and it should be fun for the girls to play. After that Mike and I get to go to the Temple on Tuesday and then we will be heading to Utah YAY!!!!!!!!
Easy Southern-Style Creamed Corn
5 weeks ago
1 comment:
Glad they slept well!! And I'm so excited that you're coming to town...even though most time will be spent with the Bainbridge family!!
Post a Comment