Well it is 6:00 in the morning and I am posting cause there is absolutely nothing better to do. I am struggling with Mordecai lately. He wakes up at least 3 times a night, and I still can't figure out why. I am still pretty sure that it is habit from when we went to Utah in July...why you ask cause it has been happening since then and Mike and especially me have been to lazy to let him cry it out like we did with Emily. The kid cries for 2 hours or more and it is so much easier for me to go in, pop my boob in his mouth, he doesn't even nurse he just holds it in there, and he will be asleep within 2-5 minutes. Only to do this 2 more times during the night. I am up so early now cause Emily came into our room crying. She said that someone was chasing her up the stairs. We pulled her in bed but she was to wiggly so I brought her downstairs so Mike could sleep, what a nice wife I am. ;)
Today I have a follow up O.B. appointment about the cyst on my right ovary. After that I am taking the kids with me to do my visiting teaching. I finally hit my pre-pregnancy weight before Emily, yes I never got back before getting prego with Mordecai, and I have been feeling hungry like 10-20 minutes after I eat a meal. I keep thinking that if this is what it is like being little again I want some weight back on. Mike keeps saying that now I know how he feels, and maybe my metabolism is working better. All I have to say is WHATEVER! It has always worked, just not like his.
So Mike and Seth gave Michael his blessing on Sunday. We went to Children's Hospital and to the Oncology floor. It was so hard for all of us to see him in that bed. The blessing went well. Mike said afterwards that he wanted to say he would be healed but the words weren't there...so we will see what that means. I did however check the Internet on hid type of cancer and it said that 9 out 10 kids survive this type of kidney cancer, his type is Wilms, so hopefully he does well.
I need to go help whiny (Emily) with her puzzle, this is what we get for her being up so early, so goodbye for now.
Easy Southern-Style Creamed Corn
5 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment