Well I have been battling this so called cold since last week. I finally went to the Doctors today and I found out that I have bronchitis. The doctor gave me an inhaler and said to use it at least a minimum of 2 times a day. It makes me feel shaky. He also said that if it doesn't go away within a couple of days I need to go back in because it probably then developed into pneumonia, and that the chances of that are likely since I have had this for so long.
Last week I had my 6 week post-partum checkup and everything was good. I also started a lower carb diet to get back to size for Julie's wedding in July. So far I lost a total of 5 pounds in 6 days. YAY!!! I also found out that our OB is moving to Glenwood Springs, and we are totally bummed out about that.
The end of this week we have family coming in for Mordecai's blessing. Grandma and Grandpa Rogers, Grandpa Bainbridge and Uncle Joey and his whole family get in Thursday night. TTYL
Easy Southern-Style Creamed Corn
5 weeks ago
1 comment:
NO FUN! Hope things are looking up and that you are feeling better!! Nice job with the new diet!
Post a Comment