Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Trying Again











Obviously I am pretty bad at this stuff, cause it has taken me this long to write again. Oops!!






Anyway I finally was able to get Emily's hair in pigtails so I am going to post some of those pictures. We are getting more sleep at night Emily only wakes up once now, and usually goes back to sleep, she seems to be worried about "Morki". Mordecai actually sleeps in his crib and only wakes up once to eat, I should say twice but I was informed that 5:30/6:00 in the morning isn't night anymore. He is huge. We had his one month well baby yesterday and he weighs 11 lbs. which is the 85% and is 23 in. long and that is the 92%. The doctor said he is probably going to be tall, and may outgrow daddy. Needless to say daddy is happy about that. How am I doing...well I am great I hate the post-partum hair falling out thing, and the excess baby weight I have yet to lose, I know it has only been a month but still, and the terrible 2 stage with Emily, but other than that I am great. Thats it for now, cause I am holding Mordecai and it is hard to type with him, so enjoy.

2 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

So cute! Crazy how they grow up so fast huh? WE need to get together...

Kim said...

LOVE Emily's little pig-tails!! Can't wait to see "baby Kye" sometime(s) this summer!! Thanks for the support of the terrible twos!!