Well, Mike and I decided that we should join the 21st century in some areas, so we are starting a blog. Hopefully we will be able to update this on a regular basis with news and pictures of our family here in Colorado. As you all know we just had child # 2 on the 13 of March. He is doing great and Emily is just a wonderful big sister. Mike and I are exhausted because the lack of sleep, not because of Mordecai, but because of Emily. We think that she is waking up out of fear that I am gone, like she did when I was in the hospital for my kidney problems, and then when we went to the hospital to have Mordecai. Oh-well, that is the wonderful life of parenthood. On another note, Mike finally was set apart as the EQP for our ward. He is anxious to help the ward out, and has high hopes of changing a lot of things in the ward that we deem as "weird". He has called some awesome people to be his counselors, and I think I am ready to be a single mom on some days/nights. On that note I don't think we have anything else to write as of now...so we will end until next time. |
Easy Southern-Style Creamed Corn
5 weeks ago
4 comments:
Yay! Now I can add you on our sidebar. :) Next time, though, I want pictures!
Yeah! I am so glad you have a blog! If you need help let me know! You can click on my name in blue to see my blog or just click here!
http://nvwitteandkids.blogspot.com/
YEAH!! I am excited for some pics to show up...I would say the info too, but since I talk to you on a regular basis, I doubt there will be any "news" for me!!
Hey! Welcome to the online world.. it will be fun to see what you are up to in CO.
My blog is tiffkeetch.blogspot.com
Post a Comment