Well, I missed yesterdays entry, so I am trying again. We watched confrence and mom and dad's and I really enjoyed what I got to hear (it is kind of hard with a 2 year old, and newborn). Afterwards eveyone joined at our house for a BBQ.
Today I talked with Kim on the phone for a while, and then I met Mom, Dad, Felicia, Bob, and Grandma at Sweet Tomato's for lunch. Daddy is going back to Tennessee this afternoon, and since mom has the boot on her foot I am going to drive them. It sure makes the time go by quickly when you have things to do during the day.
On anothe note Mordecai will be a month old on Thursday! It is so hard to believe that. I thought having 2 kids was going to be difficult, but it isn't as bad as I thought...I just need a routine and figure out how to keep my house clean lol. I know this sounds crazy, but we need to try to have another one when Mordecai is 5 months. Reason...? Well I want more than 3 kids, and Mike wants to retire without having kids at home so that means we need to get on the ball. Well enough for now.
Easy Southern-Style Creamed Corn
5 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment