This past Tuesday Marci, Mine, and I got together to make shirts for our run. Marci, being the smart momma she is knew that the kids would want in on our shirt action so she picked up some shirts for the kids to paint. We had lunch, set the kids up and then once they were done we did ours.
Last night was our race. I beat my goal with a time of 33:26, but was pretty disappointed that Marci and Mine did it faster than me. I knew that they were fast but frustrated because I had been running on a regular basis and was still 4-5 minutes behind them. I don't know if I will ever want to do an actual race again, but am still glad that we did it.
After the race the girls and I hit a taco joint for some eats, and then over to Sonic for mini milkshakes. It was a fun GNO.
No comments:
Post a Comment