My girls had their well child checks today, and boy was it long! The first appointment was supposed to be at 11:00 and the next at 11:30. Well we didn't even get back to a room until 12:30. I wish they would call you and tell you they are behind, that way I wouldn't of had to pick up Emily from school early. Either way the kids were so good that I told them they could have cupcakes when we got home (I made cupcakes for Emily to take to class since her birthday is this Saturday and there isn't school tomorrow).
After Ruby's shots and all we were all starving so we stopped at the mall for lunch and the kids to play at the dinosaurs. It worked out well because I needed some foundation and to get some clothes for Emily's birthday presents. Lame, I know.
Stats:
Emily
Weight: 45 lbs - 60%
Height: 45 3/4" - 60%
Doing awesome all around. No concerns, except for the teenage drama already :-)
Ruby
Weight: 18 lbs 4 oz. - 15%
Length: 29 1/2" - 60%
Head: 17 1/2' - 30%
Doing awesome too. She is very chatty and demonstrated some words for Dr. Miller. She can say yes, Jesus, please, and a few others we think she is saying, but these are very intentional. She also walked a little for him and hammed it up. Whenever we go anywhere I always get comments on how they are the cutest kids. I don't know how I got blessed with such beautiful, smart, healthy wonderful kids but I am grateful!
Easy Southern-Style Creamed Corn
5 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment