We got home on Friday at 6:00pm. When we woke up Friday morning the kids seemed fine so we decided to leave. Two hours into the drive we stopped so I could feed Ruby and a potty break. Mike took Mordecai in the bathroom to potty and change when all of a sudden Mordecai threw up. After that he seemed fine. We stopped at McDonald's in Hayes, Kansas and had lunch. Mordecai ate a hamburger and both kids played. Four hours outside of home we stopped again to let the kids stretch and potty. While Emily and I were walking back out Mordecai said he was going to throw up again, and he did. Poor kid threw up all the way home. Fortunately for us he knows when it is going to come so he told us and I was able to catch it in a diaper sack. When we got home he acted totally fine and the kids ran around like crazy. I am grateful it was a quick bug.
Now for some video's of Ruby. She sure is chatty...even more so than Emily and Mordecai were at this age. I hope this isn't a sign of what she will be like as a toddler/kid because if it is we are in trouble. Emily and Mordecai never stop talking so our house will definitely be a chatter-"box".
Easy Southern-Style Creamed Corn
5 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment