Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Please Share

I am starting this blog, cause I have noticed there are a lot of food blogs out there. I want readers of my other blog to feel free to publish and just add recipes. If you want to be a contributor just let me know. I basically just want some more food ideas, since I always feel like I am in a rut, or have found one that I must share. So please share.

http://friendandfamilyrecipes.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Tristen Jones said...

sweet!

Wanda Husted said...

Our ward has a Food Group monthly for Enrichment. It also has a blog site... http://iwantleftovers.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I would share, but I get a lot of it from allrecipes. LOL

Unknown said...

(and when this says Dan...it means Cherstin. o.~)

Kim said...

I'm there chica! You know I love food and new recipes!

Tiff Keetch said...

Maybe the 50 prints were just for my account? They sent me an e-mail.. it says "your unique code" but it didn't seem all that unique to me.

Sorry!!