







It's FALL!!!! I think that fall is my favorite season. Mike thinks I am nuts, cause he hates the cold and that it gets dark so easy. I love it because I like my fall clothes, and that at the end of the day I can snuggle up on the couch in a blanket with Mike. Don't get me wrong, I like summer. I like shorts and hanging outside when it is cooler, pedicures, grilling, swimming, and all the other wonderful stuff but fall is just my favorite. You still get to wear short sleeve shirts, you just have to make sure you take a jacket if you are going to be out late. Fall just feels homey to me.
Anyway today the high is only supposed to be 49 degrees, and it is supposed to be like that the rest of the week. I loved putting on the long sleeve clothes on me and the kids, and tonight we are having potato soup with cheddar bay biscuits for dinner. Another reason I love Fall, cause meals are so much easier to plan...I make a soup and it is dinner for the next 3 nights.
With all of this talking I am thinking about my kids, and how lucky I am. Yes, we want more, and will have more, but right now I am just trying to enjoy the moments I am in. For example I love the stage Mordecai is in right now, where he is learning new words and figuring out how to make sentences. He is going to be a rebellious little one I just know it. Emily, I love how she is so kind and she climbs up wherever I am and just tells me she loves me, she just did it now, and for the most part is a BIG sweetheart to Mordecai. I love how both of them like to take showers and their big smiles when they are laughing and playing together or getting caught doing something naughty. I like how Mordecai looks like me in the face, but has Mike's body and attitude/sense of humor/personality and is ticklish as all get out, just like Daddy. Emily looks like Mike in the face, but is so me in the body shape and personality. She loves compliments, what girl doesn't, and all the girly stuff.
Basically, I have just realized how BLESSED I am in life. Beautiful kids and a husband who loves and adores me and would do/ does everything for me. Life is real good!
2 comments:
Fall is fun and I love the changing leaves too. Life is Good!
I would agree that you are crazy aout loving fall. Spring is the best for me! Color arrives after a gloomy and dirty winter! You are blest with a great family...extended too; )
Post a Comment