







After our first round Ball supplied a dinner of hot dogs, cheeseburger, and chicken burgers. There was potato salad, baked beans, chips, and dessert. Also, for the drinkers thy had unlimited beer. You ask why I share this? Well, when we sat down Emily kept saying she wanted juice instead of water and I kept telling her there wasn't juice only water to drink. Then finally she said I want yellow juice like everyone else has pointing at a cup of beer. I though it was funny and so did Mike.
After dinner we did the remaining 2 courses and Emily did a ton better using the club, for Mordecai we just gave him a ball the last 2 times. Before going home, Mike did the drag way race twice. He said it was a lot of fun, but very fast and gave you some minor whiplash. There was supposed to be unlimited go carts, but after the unlimited golf we headed home since it was 8:00 and it was obvious the kids were tired.
Next Ball sponsored family activity is a night at Elitch Gardens. We think we are going to get a babysitter for the kids, and make it a date night.
5 comments:
That's so cool that Ball is sponsoring nights like that!
I think you should drop them off at my house. PLEASE?!?!?!
At the TDS events they hand out mugs and water bottles. You have to be 21 in order to get a mug because you are only supposed to put the unlimited amount of beer in the mugs. So we were sitting down to eat and Joseph comes and sits down nest to me with his newly filled water bottle. I asked him what he got to drink and he proudly announced hard lemonade- because that was the only thing that wasn't beer. We all busted up laughing and told him that the "hard" was alcohol and that the soda was off in a little tiny corner. He was very embarrassed- but at least we caught it before he got drunk!
I love that drag racing thing!! It's way fun.
What a fun time! I would get a babysitter for that too!
Post a Comment