I have a lot to fill in because I have just been so lazy, and behind on things. So my surgery went well. We got there about 9:15 and waited around for about an hour until they took be back to the pre-op room. Once I was finally back there things went real quick. They gave ma my I.V. and took my weight, 140, whoohoo!!!. Then they took me to have an x-ray so they would be able to find exactly where the stone was. They took me back to my pre-op room and explained that my stone started out at the top of my kidney, but within a week and a half it had moved and was sitting right on top of mu ureter, which would of been bad if it had entered the ureter cause then I would of had problems like I did when I was pregnant with Mordecai. After that I went and had the surgery done. I woke up and was feeling great. They removed my stent so I didn't have the urge to "void" all the time, I am going to use that word now since thats what the docs used. I was told that once I could sit up and "void" I could go home. I was out of there within a half hour, which the nurses said was fast. I credit it to the anesthesiologist for not giving me to much like I had last time. Mike and I came home, and he went to find a car battery for his car, and then later that night Lexy came over while Mike and Seth went to the Nuggets basketball game. Since then I have been told I will have blood, bruising and intermittent pain, and I haven't had any of it. Oh-yeah the nurses I had were the same nurses that worked on Emily and they remembered us, so it was good to show them updated pics.
1 comment:
Desi! You should have called me I would have brought dinner, entertainment (me) and my kids to distract yours! We could have made a day of it! :)
Post a Comment