S0 I haven't written in a while, so I thought it was time to. I have been hanging out a lot with these 2 ladies in my ward, and I just love 'em. Lexy, and Kristal, or should I say my new BFF's as Mike calls them. It started when we were getting together once a week to quilt, but now that that is done we still get together. We decided to start exercising, so Lexy and I started last night and we did an hour of cardio. Then this morning the 3 of us plus Lisa Badal got together and walked for an hour. We will meet 4 times a week and the days we do walk I will do strength training at night, and the days we don't walk I will do an hour of cardio by myself. My hopes is to get back to my desired weight by the beginning of December, so that also means I need to start watching what I eat.
We had an Elders Quorum dinner at our house on Saturday, and we totally had fun. Emily has also been doing great at going potty in the toilet, "logs" too. We still have accidents every once and a while, but I have been told that is normal. Last night Mike and I did the budget and then we figured out how much I wold need each month, because we are going to try cash, but in the middle of that Mordecai woke up and was ridiculously whiny, so Mike and I put him back to bed and he woke up again. So we decided to let him cry it out, since he should be able to sleep through the night since he was doing it before we went to Utah, he has doubled his birth weight and is 6 months old. Hopefully we wont have to do it for a long period of time since I think he cried for 1-2 hours.
Easy Southern-Style Creamed Corn
5 weeks ago
2 comments:
Hey, I found your blog! Here's mine, in case you're interested:
lisasrandomspouts.blogspot.com
WOW!! 1-2 hours, what a long night. Hope things go well with this. Have fun walking!
Post a Comment