On Sunday's we used to have big family dinners, and afterwards Mike used to play the piano while we chatted. Well one of the songs he played a lot was "Alley Cat" and Emily would dance and dance. So since everyone is moving or has moved we decided to capture her dancing on video. It seems like every time it is played she has a new dance move, so we need to put her in ballet or some sort of dance class, because she definatly feels the beat of the music. I don't know why the sound isn't working, but oh-well.
Mordecai has been growin also. We had his 6 month well baby last week and he weighs 20 lbs, and is 28 inches long. We also have been doing the crying thing at night, and he has stopped waking up during the 10:00 hour but the last 2 nights he started waking up at midnight. We let him cry himself to sleep the 2 times he woke up on Friday night, and last night he got up but then he went back to bed 10 minutes later and didn't wake up until 10 to 7:00 this morning. Mike also raised the head of his crib last night to see if he has some acid reflux problems so who knows maybe that was what he needed. Whatever the reason we need to nip it in the butt.
I had my hair cut and colored on Friday and I am really pleased with it. I usually keep it pretty long, but I decided I wanted something new.
3 comments:
Desi your hair looks so cute, now I have to see it in person!
What a hottie!! And Emily is such a little cutie, she danced a little more wildly when Talis was dancing with her. Is that at your moms?
Watch out - America's Go Talent! What a dancer! So cute.
Post a Comment