Sunday, August 31, 2008

Diaper Bags & Special Nights




So I have never been able to find a diaper bag that I like. I usually buy one just because I am tired of looking. So I finally decided that I was going to buy one that I enjoyed, and that Mike wouldn't mind carrying around, since our last one had Polk-a-dots, and the one before that was pink and blue. Yes I know I have had a lot of diaper bags for only having had 2 kids. So I found this one that is made by Eddie Bauer. It doesn't look all that great but I took pictures of it to show to Kim, he he he.











We also started "Special Nights" (thanks Wanda) for Emily. She gets to have a late night with Mom and Dad, and she can do anything she wants after Mordecai goes to bed. We think it will help her get the special attention she needs from us. So last Tuesday she and I went to Michael's and picked out a flower box for her to paint. She had a blast painting it (yes, I let her paint it all by herself Cherstin :)) Felicia and Nate also joined us, and they seemed to have a lot of fun too.
This Labor Day weekend has been a little exhausting since Uncle Bob and Grandma have been moving. Mike and I are the only ones here to help since Mom took Felicia to school and everyone else lives out of state. Oh-well we will do what we can. Man my kids are tired. They need to sleep better tonight. Back to Bob's to help pack.

3 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

Felicia and Nate! Oooh!

Hahaha I am glad you had a good time painting, Lucas loves to paint too! That is a cute diaper bag by the way!

blondeviolin said...

Yay for letting Emily paint! LOL

Kim said...

Yes the bag is cute! THANKS DES! What a great idea for special nights!