So life is kind of boring now that family is gone. Especially since with Cherstin we have the Fire Department bring their HUGE Truck to get Cherstin's kids out of her car that she locked them in along with her car keys. HA HA HA!!! (Check out her Blog to see the pics I took). None the less it was a blast to have Cherstin and Wanda here. They will be missed...come to think of it I already miss those squeaky shoes!!! Well in a couple of months we will be lonely here in Colorado. Mom and Dad will be in Tennessee along with Uncle Bob and Grandma Bainbridge, and Felicia will be in Utah at BYU. I did a lot of baking today, I made 4 loaves of zuchini bread and some homemade pepperoni pizza. I have 4 gigantic zuchini's out of our garden and a handful of snack tomatoes. So I will be looking for recipes to use all our zuchini. Anyway, I am knitting Mordecai a winter hat, and so far I am doing an awesome job, it takes me a while to feel confident in my abilities, but with Cherstin's help I am feeling better. In some other news I forgot to write about Mordecai's 4 month well baby. He weighed 16 pounds and 12 ounces and was 26 3/4 inches long. He is ginormous. Well I am done for now. Bye
Easy Southern-Style Creamed Corn
5 weeks ago
1 comment:
How can you miss those squeeky shoes?? he he!
Post a Comment