Saturday, May 3, 2014

Spartan Sprint Race

A while ago Joey texted me and told me he was doing a Spartan Sprint race here in Colorado Springs. He casually hinted that Mike or I or both should do it with him. Later in the month of April he sent me his flight information and a text telling me that I should do it with him. The 4-mile run wasn't the part that I was worried about. The obstacles were what I was worried about because I looked at their website and saw how crazy they looked and that they were Military type obstacles. Anyway, I finally gave in and did it because I wanted to spend some time with Joe. We ended up roping Felicia into doing it with us, which was totally fun. We crawled through more slippery, slimy mud than I can say. Over some pretty high off the ground nets and ladders that up until now I had no clue I was that afraid of heights. We climbed over countless walls and jumped over fire. My body is so sore and tired, but well worth the experience. I LOVED every minute of it and would do it again.







1 comment:

Jason said...

Desi you're crazy! : )