Monday, May 26, 2014

Bolder Boulder 10k

Bolder Boulder!!!! I wasn't planning on running this 10k because 2 weeks ago I did the Spartan, but after feeling so great after that race I decided I would. Plus it helped that Marci was doing it and looking at the website for it they had all these fun pictures; so I decided to sign up. I also talked Tom into doing it with us so they drove down Friday night. My goal was not to beat any previous time records, but to run the whole 6 miles nonstop. I did just that. I was a little bummed that I didn't do so well with time,1:15:05, but I hadn't really run since the race 2 weeks ago except for one 6 mile run and a 4 mile run so I guess it wasn't so bad. I am just amazed that I can do it...even with in inhaler.





No comments: