Friday, October 12, 2012

35 weeks and 4 days

I had my bi-weekly NST's this week on Tuesday and Today. I also had my doppler and weekly appointment with Dr. Huynh today too.  The NST's went awesome, unlike a week ago.  The doppler not so much.  Dr. Huynh came in during my appointment and said that the doppler numbers went up , which they aren't supposed to do and she wasn't expecting that either, and that if it weren't for having such a good NST this morning we would be having the baby today.  She did say that she was still going to discuss this with her specialist/friend and I may get a call to come back in to induce, but I haven't heard anything and it is past closing time so I am guessing I am good. My fundal measurement went up to 32 1/2, but is still measuring behind. I am supposed to make sure she moves every hour this weekend, and then go in for my NST on Tuesday. The baby is scheduled to make her debut the 23rd sometime. I have an induction time set for 6:30 a.m. that morning and only 2 more appointments before she is here.  I think I am in denial that this is happening so quickly and that she is going to be small, so hopefully that means she wont be. :/ Here's hoping...right.

1 comment:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

Eventhough our situations are so different, the feelings are the same.

Having a small baby isn't a big issue. Making sure she is healthy and come home on time is my wish for you!

I wish I were closer to help, please let me know what I can do.

Keep bakin' baby Ivy!