Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 2012







Yesterday we did our traditional egg dying, after we did our Saturday chores of course, each kid got to do a dozen eggs.  Ruby did pretty well with putting the egg in the whisk.  This year Emily didn't wan't to use the whisks and did really well with not cracking them.  I think next year we will dye them with Kool-Aid.

Today Mike and I couldn't decide if the Easter Bunny should come before church or after, we have 9:00 church.  Mike quickly made the decision he was coming before, so while the eggs were being hidden I got the older two dressed.  They all had fun.  E & M were really good about leaving Ruby's eggs alone and the sneaky Easter Bunny hid some of Emily's in some pretty hard spots.  After church we had dinner with the Bowen's.  It is always fun, when they come.







No comments: