I had my first OB appointment today. I was a bit nervous since there is always a chance things aren't progressing the way they should be. When Dr. Huynh came in she was so funny. She said she was so excited to see me, and especially so soon. Then she stopped and examined my face and said, "Wait, should I be excited, are you excited?" I had to explain that I was, but a bit guarded since it doesn't happen this fast for us. She then did an internal and external physical exam to make sure that my uterus was expanding like it should be, it was. Then it was time for the ultrasound. I immediately saw the heart fluttering which eased my heart and mind a bit, then she turned on the sound and measured it. The heart rate was 177bpm which is faster than any of the other 3 were. Emily was 174, Mordecai was 176, and Ruby was 164, so it was a good speed.
(I don't know why it put my pictures on it sideways)
I was supposed to be 8 weeks today, but during all the measurements Dr. Huynh took during the ultrasound I was only measuring 7 weeks and 3 days. So now my due date in November 12, 2012. Everything else looked awesome and I go back in four weeks. My body is starting to bloat, and I don't think it is going to be easy for me to gain the weight this time since I went from weight loss mode directly to weight gain mode. Oh well.
Easy Southern-Style Creamed Corn
5 weeks ago
3 comments:
I knew it!!! YAY! Congrats!
Congratulations! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you guys!
So exciting. Congrats Rogers family!!!
Post a Comment