Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fire House





Yesterday in Emily's Friday folder from school she had a flyer about a Firehouse Open House.  Mike and I first glanced at it and thought that we weren't going to go.  Then this morning as I was cleaning up the table I saw the flyer again, and said we should go.  Often times we don't take the kids to things because 'we' don't want to go even if the kids would enjoy it.  Anyway, there was free hot dogs, chips and candy for lunch, a ride on the first fire engine the city of Westminster owned, an obstacle course where the kids sprayed a fire house, and tours of the fire engine and ambulance.  The kids really enjoyed it, but more importantly so did we.  We will defiantly do more things like this to give them the experience and memories.







1 comment:

Kim said...

Such fun activities! Glad you all had fun!