When we got back from the cave it was our turn to provide lunch. We had pulled pork sandwiches and strawberries. While clean up was happening we took the kids outside and did snaps and Kristilyn's parachute. Afterwards Kim and I took advantage of the theater room and watched, "Bounty Hunter", complete with popcorn and snacks. Part way through the movie Mike and and the majority of people went to another beach, but Kim and I stayed home with Mordecai and Kira. There was this one part during the movie that a car crashed and Mordecai goes, "Cool Crash!" Man I love that kid. After the movie we headed out to the upper deck where Mordecai and Kira seemed to have fun with each other.
After dinner, and putting Mordecai down for bed (he didn't get a nap) Mike and I took Emily out to get a shake. Keith, Kim, and Talisa joined us, and I think the girls felt pretty special. Once Emily was in bed the guys went down to play some Foosball. I headed to bed and Mike stayed up to play "Rage". I was too tired and it was 10:30 already and we had church at 9:00.








1 comment:
It was fun hanging out with you guys!! Miss you already...nice pics by the way! : )
Post a Comment