Emily has wanted to give a talk in Primary for FOREVER. She finally got her chance today, and she did awesome. Mike helped her write her talk, since he had to teach Elders Quorum, and then they practiced a couple of times before we went to Church. I subbed in Sunbeams, so I was there to help her give it.
"Heavenly Father loves us very much. He has given us commandments to keep us safe, and to help us to be able to return back to him. As we obey the commandments, we show our love for Heavenly Father. Jesus Christ is our best example of following Heavenly Father's commandments. From the beginning Jesus obeyed Heavenly Father to create this beautiful world. When Jesus lived on the earth he obeyed Heavenly Father and organized 12 Apostles to lead the church. Jesus also obeyed Heavenly Father when he suffered and died for us so that we can return back to Heavenly Father if we choose to obey like the Savior did. I am thankful that Jesus always obeyed Heavenly Father. I love him, and I am trying to be like him."
Easy Southern-Style Creamed Corn
5 weeks ago
1 comment:
Good job Emily! Talisa gave the theme two Sundays' ago, and this past week she gave the talk and 7th AofF.
Post a Comment