Mordecai turned 7 today and to celebrate Ruby and Ivy and I met him at school for lunch. We picked up Subway and cookies and surprised him. We then stayed a bit and surprised Emily. It was so fun. After school we headed over to Dr. Millers for Mordecai's well child and then out to IHOP, his request. After dinner we tried to buy him a new bike but that didn't work because the Target we went to was out, even though their website said they had one. As a family we went to Jump City where we always have fun. Then the regular ritual of ice cream, cake and presents.
Mordecai is pure boy! Sometimes a little too much for me. He loves sports, especially kicking balls, and pestering his sisters. He is also very tender hearted which he hates, but I love. Even though his pregnancy was rough I would do it all over in heart beat to have him because he is my "little man".
Weight: 51 lbs. - 51%
Height: 49 3/4 inches - 79%
Easy Southern-Style Creamed Corn
5 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment