Happy Thanksgiving!
Man I missed being with family this year...but we had the next best thing, friends. We had 18 people for Thanksgiving with the potential of 23, but one family canceled last minute. Since we had so many Rachel, Mine, and I opted to have it at the church so we would have enough space. We were there from 12:00p.m.- 6:30 p.m. All the guys had the kids while the ladies set up and prepared food. Mike teased us that we were a "small branch" having a party. Ha Ha. The food was all so yummy and I am convinced that LDS women only know how to make food for large masses because there was a ton of it, which means lots of left overs. The company was awesome, so much in fact that after we cleaned up we all headed back to our place to visit and look at the ads for black Friday.
Some things I am thankful are:
- My Husband who is such a great father, and provider. He does so much for us and I love him so very much.
- My family. My kids are my world and I am so grateful that I get to have them, even though I may not be the best of mom at all times. The definitely teach me and help me to stretch and grow for the better.
- My Mom, Dad, Brothers, and Sisters. They are such wonderful people and have been great examples to me.
- This Country, and those who fight for it.
- The Gospel. Without it I would be so lost and unhappy.
 |
| Rachel & Tevita Haltokoua |
 |
| Mine & Tom Ashby |
 |
| Marsha Bowen, Mine, Rachel, & Me |
2 comments:
That looks like it was so much fun!
Looks like a good and fun Thanksgiving! We missed you guys! One thing, I'm not on the "thankful for" list? ;)
Post a Comment