Sunday, October 31, 2010

Ocotober Festivities

This is our Halloween festivities for the year. On the 22nd of this month we had the Wing's, and Grip's over for dinner and our annual pumpkin carving. It was a great time. The Grip's have a boy, Max, that is like 8 months older than Mordecai. They also have a girl, Addie, about a year older than Emily.  The "twosomes" seem to get along real well.
Addie & Emily

Mordecai and Max didn't care to do pumpkins, they just wanted to watch "Justice League"

The whole groups pumpkins. (Mine, The Wing's, Addie's, Emily's, Mike's, Corey's & Marci's)

Mine & Mordecai's
Mike's
Emily's

Last night was our ward trunk-or-treat. Mordecai absolutely loved it this year and of course so did Emily. For a while they wanted to be the kids from the "Incredibles", but all of a sudden they got hooked on "Justice League" and Emily had this idea she wanted to be 'Wonder Woman'. So one day while at Wal-Mart I decided to look at costumes and they had a 'Wonder Woman' costume along with 'Batman' whom Mordecai loves too. So that is who they were.
Mordecai, Emily, Lanae, Addie & Max





6 comments:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

Cute Costumes!

Lisa said...

Haha, I love Emily's pose at the end. They were so cute holding hands!

Julie said...

Love the Wonder Woman costume!!!

Hannah said...

I LOVE your pumpkins!! How do you do such intricate designs? I am lucky to get two triangles roughly the same size!! And I love Emilys pose in that last picture. What a cute niece I have!!

Kim said...

Such fun pumpkins!! And I love their costumes!

Heather Keetch said...

Looks like fun! The kids are getting so big and they look so cute all dressed up!