I have been a little craft lately. Usually I don't attempt things by myself, as is the case with the first two crafts. The countdown blocks are my project for our "Christmas in July" Relief Society meeting, so I needed to have them made for display in June. I found the directions
here.

This chore chart I found
here and my awesome friend Rachel did one on
her craft blog so Kristal and Elissa and I attempted them. The idea is that you have these chore magnets put on the persons sheet and when they complete them they move the magnets off. I was going to just leave one blank for the kids to move their magnets on, but then I decide Mike and I needed a spot for our chores too. I also bought more sheets, so on the off chance we have more kids I can make another board with 4 spots.


Then for this craft. It is a bill sorter. I found it
here. I didn't do mine exactly the way she did, but it works perfect for our space. I hate going downstairs to do our bills, and I hated having the mess upstairs on the fridge. The pockets are for: Bills, To be Filed, and Action required. This is going to be handy and way more tidy.

2 comments:
Way to go girl! Your chore chart looks great. I love the bill organizer. Very cute crafts!
P.S. Darling recital pictures!!
Look at you being all crafty! They all turned out really cute!
Post a Comment