Saturday, June 14, 2008

Sewing Machine

Well the last time I wrote was Mordecai's baby blessing. Since then Keith, Kim, and Talisa came out for Memorial Day weekend. We had so much fun. We went to the Butterfly Pavilion, and the Children's Museum.
I got my new sewing machine and have had a blast sewing with it. I have made 3 baby blankets so far, and I am in the middle of Emily's dress for Julies wedding. I still have to make my skirt, and I now got permission to go buy fabric to make curtains for the house, because Mike cased around the windows in the dinning room, and family room, and put up chair rail. So now we have the 2 windows in the living room and breakfast nook to do, and baseboards along with door casings and crown molding and we will be ready to paint. That isn't counting all the doors and windows in the 4 bedrooms upstairs and the 2 bathrooms... there is just so much to do.
Anyway tomorrow is Fathers Day and we are so excited for Mike's BIG gift. We bought a 11" DVD player for the Trailblazer and can't wait to have it installed. For his smaller gifts we bought him 3 games and 2 puzzles. Anyway that's all we have to say for now, so Happy Fathers Day to all you Daddy's!

1 comment:

Itty_Bitty_Wittes said...

Sounds Awesome! Now we have to go over and see all that you've done!